Anyways, like I said I missed out on family this Thanksgiving, and to top it off I been sick this entire day. My boss wouldn't let me come home early even though I felt like sh*t. I hope I feel better tomorrow.
I thought I would go ahead and make another Top Ten List.
Top Ten Reasons I'm thankful for 2004:
- I have been relatively healthy thoughout the year (today just sucked)
- My family and friends are still with me
- My pets JT and Max are still here
- Found a job this year (Okay, it doesn't pay the best but it still counts)
- Only two months away from 2005
- My car is still going and going like the Enegizer Bunny
- Got a new laptop and camera
- Did not buy Doom 3 (I feel sorry for you if you spent $50 for it)
- Published to my web-blog more.
- Looking into going to another line of work in January
Well, I just took some Nyquil so I'm going to bed. Hopefully I will write more later.