August 21, 2005

Does Jesus use eBay?

Okay, I think already know the answer to this question. Hmmm... but for those who seriously want to argue. I'll put down it really simple. Jesus LIVED over 2,000 years ago. eBay only been around a few years. Hmmm.... If you feel like arguing about it; than head over to a religious chat room I'm sure you'll find plenty on AOL.

It's amazing the stuff people are trying to sell on eBay, some nut trying to sell a photograph for $8,000 that claims to have Jesus on it from 1928 or another weirdo selling a rock with the Virgin Mary and baby mysteriously on it for another $5,000. The list goes on and on. Even that piece of toast with the face of Jesus is back. Who actually buys this CRAP??? I thought to I would join in this crowd and try and sell this one item I have, but I thought I would rather keep it. Plus selling it just seems wrong. I think it is very weird, but I don't think I could sell it. Anyways, I suppose your curious of what I have now. I suppose I gotta tell the story, next post.

I swear I'll tell you next post.

No comments: