August 12, 2005

Blogs rhymes with logs, which you'll be doing

Man, two blogs within a month. Something's different. Well, what's different is that I'm jobless, still. I've been working on a few things while I'm out of work though. First of all I've been working on re-decorating/throwing away a bunch of useless CRAP in my house that I don't use anymore. I know what you're thinking. . . "Don't throw it away, sell it on eBay" well, I would but I just feel it's to much useless crap and I figure I just need to get rid of it.

Another thing I'm doing is I'm working on more episodes from "The Sims 2" game. I'm sort have at a stand still today, because I can't think of the next script. Also I'm working on a couple of "Sim Music Videos" true I can't sell them, but it'll be interesting to see how they come out.

I'm also looking for another job. So, when I get one you can be sure that these blog entries will not be so close to each other.

See Ya next time.

No comments: