November 17, 2005

South Park episode actually based on fact (Scientology)

http://www.southparkstudios.com/show/display_episode.php?season=9&id1=912&id2=141

I was watching the newest South Park episode, where Stan actually bys this Scientology crap. I normally don't look anything up about South Park, because normally it's all CRAP!!! It's all F***ing CRAP!!!

But this episode where the so called leader of the Scientology group, tells the story and with the phrase "This is what Scientologists actually believe," sort have makes you wonder.

So I actually decided to look it up, and I couldn't believe it. I was like OMG, totally blown that this religious cult (because that's basically what it is), actually believes this crap. Aliens kidnapping other aliens and killing them on Earth some 75 million years ago. I guess this guy L. Ron Hubbard, thought well no one on this Earth was alive back then, so they can't disprove it. What an idiot! If you are actually a member of this Scientology crap; man you're even more screwed up than Micheal Jackson.

Damn, and I thought I was screwed up, I love it when I feel so much better about myself, when I know there are people out there more screwed up than me.

No comments: